Madison Realty Capital
Madison Realty Capital (MRC) is a leading real estate investment management firm based in Manhattan, New York. Through the firm’s vertically integrated structure, MRC has closed in excess of $7 billion of real estate debt and equity transactions in the multifamily, retail, office, and industrial sectors. The firm was co-founded by Brian Shatz and Joshua Zegen in 2004 to pursue U.S. commercial real estate investment opportunities. Madison Realty Capital aims to provide institutional investors with superior risk- adjusted returns with downside principal protection.
- Diverse platform focus with both real estate debt and equity capabilities
- Successfully acquires, manages, and exits investments across the United States
- Investments are acquired and managed through a series of vehicles, including debt funds and equity funds, backed by premier institutional investors, as well as on a separate accounts basis
- MRC’s platform consists of over 100 investment professionals with real estate debt and equity expertise
- In-house capabilities include originations, acquisitions, underwriting, servicing, legal, asset management, property management, construction management, development, capital markets, and syndication